Health & Safety
The health and wellness of our guests and team are our greatest priority, and we have taken measures to ensure public areas and surfaces are cleaned and treated on a continual basis.
Our Housekeeping team utilizes an electrostatic sprayer daily, which eliminates any presence of the virus in all public spaces. Once guest rooms are cleaned and sanitized, your guest room door will be sealed until you enter. Sanitation stations are available in public areas throughout the hotel, along with one-time use sanitation wipes in all guest rooms. Keyless, remote check-in options are available for Bonvoy members.
Our staff is also taking measures to limit physical contact, wash their hands regularly and wear proper PPE. Restaurant servers wear gloves in our dining outlets. All team members are required to complete a wellness check before starting their shift which includes a temperature check.
Socially distanced meeting space is available, with meal service options that follow all CDC recommendations. Please contact [email protected] to learn more.
Furthermore, we have rolled out the initiatives below as preventative measures:
- Housekeeping stayover services will be provided by request only. If you would like full service, or linen/terry replacement, please notify the Front Desk and we will be happy to accommodate your needs.
- Following guidance of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance, face coverings are optional for fully vaccinated individuals unless required by a state or local order or ordinance.
- HEW Parlor & Chophouse is open for dine-in table service, to-go orders and in-room dining. Dine-in service can be enjoyed indoors or outdoors, with additional seating on the Veranda and Caladesi Terrace.
- Hi-Fi Rooftop Bar is open. Patrons must be seated to be served.
- View hours here.
- Our pool is open for hotel guests only at a maximum of 50% capacity.
We will continue to practice social distancing and the other orders from the local and state government, as well as Marriott International. We appreciate your understanding during this time and looking forward to welcoming you soon!
The Staff & Management