Updated: July 20, 2020
Marriott International: COVID-19 update and cancellation policy
Due to the growing concerns of COVID-19, we wanted to take a moment to share our additional precautions and operational changes during this time.
The health and wellness of our guests and team are our greatest priority, and we have taken measures to ensure public areas and surfaces are cleaned and treated on a continual basis. Our team is also taking measures to limit physical contact and wash their hands regularly.
Furthermore, we have rolled out the initiatives below as preventative measures:
- Housekeeping stayover services will be provided by request only. If you would like full service, or linen/terry replacement, please notify the Front Desk and we will be happy to accommodate your needs.
- HEW Parlor & Chophouse is open with reduced hours for dine-in table service, to-go orders and in-room dining. Dine-in service can be enjoyed indoors or outdoors, with additional seating on the Veranda and Caladesi Terrace.
- Available Wednesday & Thursday: 5p-9p; Friday & Saturday: 5p-10p; Sunday: 5p-9p
- To-go-orders can be placed at (727) 683-5990 and picked up in the valet lane. Complimentary self-parking is available in all three lots. Menus can be viewed here.
- Hi-Fi Rooftop Bar is open with reduced hours. Must be seated to be served and wear a mask to and from table, per county regulations.
- Wednesday 5pm – 9pm
- Thursday 5pm – 9pm
- Friday 5pm – 10pm
- Saturday 1pm – 10pm
- Sunday 1pm – 9pm
- Closed Monday & Tuesday
- Our pool is open for hotel guests only at a maximum of 50% capacity.
As you may be aware, this situation is changing daily, and we will continue to communicate any and all operational changes or measures that may impact your visit. We appreciate your understanding during this time.
The Staff & Management